Sunday 3 March 2013

Rowanjoy Real (Texan) Bride - Brittney


Brittney first got in touch with me through my Etsy shop in November 2011 to enquire about the Ella dress. The thing was when she first messaged me she wasnt actually engaged, her boy had the ring and they had an idea of the date for the wedding but the all important question had not yet been asked. Then at the end of December I got an email saying he had asked, she had said yes and we were good to get going, hurrahs all round. 

So from there the sample dress got made, sent and tried on, all was good so it was straight on to the real thing. The dress got sent over to America and arrived safe and sound. This was the email I got on its arrival My dress arrived about 20 minutes ago!! It is safe and sound and now I'm just waiting to get it home to try on. I may have to leave work early. :) Hurrahs again. 

It was great fun getting know and working with Brittney over email and I think it proves if you do see a dress you love from an overseas maker it is possible to get it made for you. How fabulous does Brittney's wedding look? so full of love,fun and smiles and I am very happy to have contributed to her day. 

 Rowan x

All photos Briana Purser Photography 









P.S Brittneys husband is in a band called Ola Podrida  so for those of you looking for some new music have a listen below.

1 comment: