Wednesday 23 September 2009






I've had a couple of days holiday away from the dungeon and been in my other favourite land - the world of shoes. I started doing the visual merchandising for the fabulous shoe boutique - Pam Jenkins - early this year. I now do the odd day working for Pam in the shop which allows me to indulge my love of shoes, shoes, shoes and especially ones that there is no hope of me owning. For my window displays I have complete creative freedom but all have to be done within a limited budget. I thought I would share with you some of the displays I have done so far.

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper flowers, did you hand craft them or purchase them someplace? Am after something like that to brighten up the flat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all handmade by my hands they're quite easy to do x

    ReplyDelete