Wednesday 23 November 2011

All the fun of the fair

The next couple of weeks are proving to be a busy time here at Rowanjoy in the run up to Christmas. I am going to be doing a few markets in the first couple of weeks of December and also shall be sending stock to my online stockist Swelle Boutique who is off to The Clothes Show Live in Birmingham. The Clothes Show Live is on at Birmingham NEC from 2nd-7th December so if you are in the area go along and say hello to Denise from Swelle and see all the other fashion action that is going on. 




First up for me is a double funk fair market weekend in Edinburgh (Sat 3rd December) and Dundee (Sun 4th December) I have done funk fair for the last few years and its always a great day with a great variety and mix of vintage and handmade goodies to be rummaged through and lusted after. I have always ended up treating myself to something off one of the other stalls after a hard day selling. Here are some peeks at some of the goodies I shall have on my stall for you lovelies to come and buy.







Silk Flower and Vintage Lace Headbands £25

Peter Pan Collar Dresses £45

Georgette Screen Printed Scarf £18




Wool Tweed Screen Printed Scarf £22
Screen Printed Sweatshirts £25

I will also have some previous season stock and super bargainous prices and various other bits and pieces to tempt your pennies. So would love you all to come along and say hi, there will be mulled wine and mince pies to get you in the festive spirit. The following weekend I will be in action at Noir! festive extravaganza which I will spill more about later on.

Rowan x

No comments:

Post a Comment