Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Vintage Wedding Show - Sunday 4th March

This week is proving a busy one on the Bridal side of Rowanjoy and I am rather loving it all. After the excitement of Tuesdays shoot the next event in the calender is the Vintage Wedding Show. This is a brand new wedding fair in Edinburgh and I am super-excited to be part of it. I am going to be sharing a stand with my fabulous friends from Strumpet hats and there will be a whole host of vintage inspired wedding suppliers set up in the magnificent location of Mansfield Traquair.



Hope to see some of you lovely Edinburgh brides to be there.

Rowan x

1 comment:

  1. My friend is a fashion designer and recently working for her wedding show at one of event space Chicago. Her family members are also helping her in managing such a grand fair. I will attend this wedding show with my friends and family. Hope everything will go well.

    ReplyDelete