Friday 3 January 2014

Rowanjoy Bride - Claire

Claire was my second last bride of the year and I was so excited to see her photos just as the year was coming to an end, what a perfect way to end an amazing year filled with gorgeous brides wearing my dresses. 

Claire's description of what she was looking for in her first email was - something between Katherine Hepburn and Audrey Hepburn - simple and classically beautiful. Well with those 2 stylish ladies being mentioned I was very excited to get started on a bespoke dress for Claire. The dress was a classic crossover-wrap style, with a fitted elbow length sleeve, made in the most beautiful heavy crepe silk and finished off with a row of buttons down the back. I think Claire looks beautiful and by styling the dress simply with a delicate necklace and ivy crown, I think she definitely achieved the simple and classic look she was aiming for.  

All photos (except back view of the dress) 

Rowan x






No comments:

Post a Comment