Thursday 15 April 2010

Alternative fashion week


For the last few weeks of my life I have been a continual one woman (plus a couple of fabulous helpers) production line. All this printing, sewing and decorating will all come to an end on Sunday when I heave my heavy bags onto the train and head down to London to do the market at alternative fashion week. Alternative fashion week has been running for several years now and is a chance for independent designers to show their work on the catwalk shows that run during the week and sell their work at the market. I will just be at the market this year, hopefully next year they will let my work loose on the catwalk, which runs from the 19th-23rd April from 11am-5pm at spitalfields market. So for any of you down London way that want to part with your hard earned cash, preferably on my stall, it would be lovely to see you.

1 comment:

  1. Why am I not going to this?? Hope it's a smashing success! xx

    ReplyDelete