Monday 22 March 2010

Shooting the new..
























I had my photoshoot for my new S/S 2010 collection yesterday and although I am now shattered I am also very excited as the shoot went super well. As usual I had the fabulous Paul Marr shooting the collection and the wonderful Roy Rogers doing the hair. We had a new addition to the team fiona to do the make-up and a grand job she did too. Our model for the day was a new face Patricia Taylor from Colours agency in Glasgow and she was the perfect girl for the collection. Here are some of my "backstage" shots from the day to give you an idea of what the final shots will be like, I for one cant wait to see them.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so juicy and delicious can't wait to see the final images x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... especially that 4th dress... and lovely hair too! So jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete