Tuesday 13 November 2012

Rowanjoy Real Bride - Kirsty

I admit it, I have been terrible at blogging over the last few months but wedding season well and truly took me over. The joy about having done so many wedding dresses and worked with so many lovely brides this year means I have lots of gorgeous photos to share with you. 

Which brings me to Kirsty and her very special version of the Ella dress. Kirsty loved the shape of the bodice of the dress but wanted to have it more fitted over her hips so I added in a gathered lace panel which gave the dress much more of a twenties look (which matches kirsty's gorgeous hairpiece perfectly)Kirsty also like the idea of a more open back so we took out the panel at the back and used a vintage necklace to hold the shoulders up. And, well, doesnt she look amazing.

Rowan x

P.S How awesome is their dog?!

Thanks to fellow GWC creative Lisa Devine for the photos








No comments:

Post a Comment