Wednesday 4 January 2012

Freedom, Harmony, Discipline

Get your own Aardvark Manifesto

This is going to be my manifesto for 2012 in both my professional and personal life this year.  2011 was a great year and I think this year has the potential to be even better. I have lots of collaborations planned and am looking forward to building up the bridal collection with 2 new designs in the pipeline already. I will be showing at my first wedding fayre in a couple of weeks. I am already planning new shoots and hopefully a few new developments as well. I have the challenge of creating my sisters dress for her wedding in the summer as well as the excitement of the wedding. There will be a new Rowanjoy collection coming up in the next couple of months and a whole lot more beyond that.

 Bring it on 2012

Rowan x

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, you have started following me - so i took a wander to see what you get up to!!! Love your work!! I am in love with your Stay at Home Sunday Girl range last year - you are another fabulous find this year! Thank you for stopping by to my blog - excited by your work!xxxx

    ReplyDelete