Friday 3 February 2017

Rowanjoy real brides September - Andrea and Sarah


So 2016 definitely blessed me with lots of brides who wanted colour for their wedding dresses and Andrea was one of those brides. From the start Andrea knew she wanted her dress to be silver and gold and to say I was excited was an understatement. Two different gold laces were combined on the bodice and appliquéd on to the gathered tulle skirt with the pieces trailing off as they went down the skirt. The skirt was a beautiful dark grey silk crepe with a silver tulle overlay which was gathered at waist to create volume. I try not to have favourites when it comes to dresses but I really did love Andrea's dress, so much so that is actually inspired the design for my new style the Blossom dress. How absolutely amazing does Andrea look, truly stunning. Also, how cute it Andrea's french bulldog!








Sarah chose the classic version of the Harlow dress for her wedding. She is actually the first bride to commission it exactly as I had designed so it was really fab for me to make it for her and I think she looks absolutely gorgeous in it.

Photography Vivvi Photography

Rowan x





No comments:

Post a Comment