Tuesday 19 April 2011

Coming up with Rowanjoy...

Things have been rather busy over the last few weeks with various projects I have been juggling and I thought it was time for an update. So the first one and the biggie is the launch of my new range - Rowanjoy Bridal.



In my previous post, I gave a little sneak peek of the photoshoot I did a couple of weeks ago and here is the first image from that shoot. I'm not going to say too much about it until I have all the photos and a fabulous new website up and running (should be next couple of weeks) but hopefully this will whet your appetite.

I am also going to be doing a couple of markets in the next couple of weeks. First up I will be sharing a stall with the fabulous Fleur from Godiva Boutique at the Grassmarket festival on the 30th April. There will be a variety of stalls and also avalanche and dancebase have organised bands to play and dancers to dance.


Fingers crossed this lovely weather holds as it looks like it will be a great event over the whole weekend.

The second market I am doing is Magpie market which has a new location in The Hub on the Royal Mile.


This is the first time I have done it so am looking forward to meeting everyone involved and hopefully not spending too much on other peoples stalls. I will be selling a mixture of printed scarves, printed leather jewellery, belts, printed tees and sweatshirts and may have a few previous season pieces selling for a snip of their original prices.




Over the next few weeks I will keep you updated with all these goings on and hopefully see a few of you at some of the markets.

Rowan x

No comments:

Post a Comment