Thursday 11 November 2010

Fashion Showcase Wales






Photos courtesy aga@Phototom www.phototom.co.uk

Sunday just passed (7th November) saw Rowanjoy show for the first time at a show in Wales at the Fashion Showcase event. I was asked to take part by Rachel Holland of www.laluminata.co.uk who had been asked to organise the eco section of the show. This was the first time there had been an Eco section so it was a privilege to be asked to take part in the inaugural event along with the label from somewhere. Now I can definitely justify my label as Eco - using vintage and reworked fabrics, trying to find my connection with the Welsh part of the showcase was maybe slightly harder - eh my cousin lives in Cardiff. Details, details, it was still a pleasure to take part in show so well organised as this one. So above are some images of the collection I showed which will be available in Godiva Boutique as soon as it gets back from its trip to Wales.

1 comment:

  1. The model holding the ball looks like Zooey Deschenal. Gorgeous, fanatstical clothes as always Miss Joy x

    ReplyDelete